A few random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. There’s something about Saturday morning that I love. There is so much promise on Saturday morning. It’s like you can do accomplish anything in the world.
2. If you missed the chandelier earring story this week, it’s worth a read (I adore you, Adrienne).
3. We are installing the tiniest barn door this weekend to hide the trash can. Details to come.
4. What are your best sources for sparkly flipflops? I’ve tried Yellow Box and Payless so far. My pedicure wants to know.
5. And in super sad upholstery news—if you follow along on my Instagram stories, you know that Buddy ripped up our new couch trying to get his ball.
I’m trying to teach myself upholstery right now with fabric glue.
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
Love, love LOVE this project.
It’s so easy and simple and brilliant and mappy.
Make your own here.
This beautiful Mother’s day table.
Love the symmetry and simple centerpiece idea.
Details found here.
How to mix and match throw pillows.
Nothing makes me happier than pillows that fall in love with each other.
This sweet mason jar herb garden.
And in random news this week:
Cute ideas for bi-fold doors
Just watched this movie again
This pretty place setting
Cute idea for a party
This beautiful storefront
Mother’s Day words of wisdom
And last week I was in Waco and drove by this. It is EVEN prettier in person.
And one more for the road.
This sweet girl made JV officer for her drill team.
Whitney is dancing everywhere she goes. 🙂