Random thoughts on a Saturday:
1. You’ll never guess what these lockers in the above picture are made from. Still one of my favorite DIY projects ever.
2. This is still one of my favorite locker stories.
3. I love the LOVE button on Facebook. Best addition to social media ever.
4. I’m a little sad because I wanted to go yard saling today–but it’s raining here. All those treasures will just have to wait another week for me.
5. And I’m sorry Thistlekeeping is late today. I couldn’t help it. I’ve been spending my morning with the new book launch group over on Facebook. It is seriously the best group of people on the planet–maybe even the solar system. We have more than 200 people over there–but just like a really good party–there’s always room for one more. If you’d like to apply to come along on the journey and read the book and help shout it out and be encouraged and literally laugh out loud today–just leave a comment below or e-mail me here.
And now? The internet has been amazing this week. Check out the links below.
Negativity is everywhere these days.
This post tackles the subject with grace on how to respond (or not).
Love a summer DIY project.
Especially one as cute as this terrarium.
I love a tip post.
Especially one on how-to ideas on decorating my home.
Here are 10 tips on how to hang anything.
You know I’m all about imperfection.
I think it’s perfect.
And in random news this week:
This side patio makeover
This new channel
These modern farmhouse ideas
This perfect timing
This easy gardening idea
These before and afters
These organizing tips
…the name made me laugh out loud.
And one more for the road.
Just in case your couch cushions sag.
Here’s my favorite tip to fix them.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂