Random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. I snapped this photo this morning with my cell phone when I took Buddy out to take care of his business.
2. Yes. The sky really is that blue. I know, right?
3. Yes. We need to mow our lawn. It looks like something from Little House on the Prairie. Emphasis on the prairie.
4. People always ask me why we have those big trees in front of the house. They are there to prevent everyone and their dog (no offense to you sweet Buddy) from looking into the windows when they drive down the road.
5. There is nowhere on the planet I would rather be at this exact moment than standing in front of the farmhouse in yoga pants and a messy bun holding a cup of coffee listening to the crickets and feeling the sunshine on my face and watching my dog run.
Except maybe a baseball game.
Good thing that’s where I’m heading. 🙂
Hello Mother’s Day.
Nice to meet you.
Especially when there’s a table that looks like this.
Looking for a last-minute idea for Mother’s Day?
Aren’t these post the cutest?
Love this easy project for my almost-summer door.
Boxwood is my jam.
I was researching kitchen countertops and I found this.
Have you ever installed it in your home?
Here’s an article all about the pros and cons of it and how to take care of it.
And in random news this week:
This flower arrangement
This outdoor space
This furniture make-over
This hard working room
This lake cottage tour
These flowers made me smile
And this–one of the best before’s and after’s I have ever seen
One more for the road.
One more funny Mother’s Day story–found here.
Happy Random Saturday to you. 🙂