A few random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. I’m almost done watching Lark Rise to Candleford. I only have one season left. Does anyone have a really good show with a British accent they’ve watched lately?
2. I think my scent for this month is Lemon Verbena. I’ve ordered soap and dish soap and room spray and lotion. Here’s to smelling like spring.
3. The bathroom remodel should be done this week. I can’t wait to photograph the tile.
4. I cannot WAIT for you to see the cover of the book. It’s the perfect combination of fancy and what was I thinking.
4. I just realized I never photographed and posted about the rest of the handmade Christmas presents.
I’ll fix that next week. 🙂
I love a tulip crate.
Especially one I make my self.
These rosettes are super cute.
And the best part? They are made from wood slices.
If you’ve ever had a question about contractors.
Or the hows and whys behind befores and afters.
This is the post for you.
I am all about white dishes.
They are so inexpensive and fun.
And in random news this week:
These flower projects
And for everyone’s sweet tooth….
And one more for the road.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂