This post is sponsored by Endust.
I know this looks like the office at the Gatehouse.
It’s actually Santa’s workshop.
I’ve been sitting at that desk for four hours straight surrounded by wrapping paper and ribbon and tags and baker’s twine.
And a reindeer named Buddy.
And when the last gift was wrapped and the last tag was tied and the last present was tucked under the tree, all I wanted to do was go all mama in her kerchief and settle down for a long winter’s nap.
This is the part of the story where I want to tell you I had a burst of energy when I finished all the wrapping and cleaned it all up.
Except I didn’t.
I watched old episodes of Downton Abbey instead.
I actually forgot the mess was over there.
Days went by.
The reindeer were fed and taken out for a walk.
I walked into the office the other day and saw all of this.
Mess with extra mess on top.
I’m not sure who I thought was going to clean it up.
Apparently all the elves were too busy.
So I picked up tiny pieces of paper and itty bitty strands of ribbon and the occasional pom pom ball.
And now Santa’s workshop looks like this.
It’s clean and tidy with packages tucked under the tree.
There’s even a sleeping reindeer.
I might not have had any elves to help….
….but I had this.
Endust is my go to cleaner.
And here’s why:
1. We have dogs and cats and people with muddy boots around here. Endust has super powers when it comes to keeping all the extra pet hair and dust out of the house.
2. It doesn’t just remove the dust. It cleans everything up, too. Like fingerprints. And hot chocolate drips. And cookie crumbs.
3. I love the way Endust Lemon smells. It makes the entire house feel like I cleaned with citrus fruits.
4. I really, really, REALLY love the Endust duster. I use it on all those frames on the wall. I know that wall might look like a dust magnet. It is. But it’s no match for Endust.
5. There’s no residue left behind when you use Endust. Only extra shine.
Does your Santa’s Workshop need a little extra help with cleaning?
Here’s a giveaway to help you get your home ready for the holidays with Endust!
Win a prize package of Endust products and a $75 VISA gift card.
Just follow/like Endust on the Facebook page HERE and leave a comment on this blog post with how you plan to use Endust while cleaning for the holidays.
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
AND THE WINNER (drawn by random number generator) IS COMMENT #125: SUSAN B.
- At least 18 years of age at time of entry
- One entry per person
- Contest void in Puerto Rico, all jurisdictions outside of the United States and wherever prohibited
- All applicable federal state and local laws and regulations apply
- End date will be Wednesday December 21, 2016
disclaimer: This post was written in collaboration with Endust.
All opinions are my own.
Please see my disclosure page for more information.