Here’s an easy simple way to create a Medal Display.
(1) Buy an herb-drying rack at an exorbitant price at an antique store.
(2) Pat yourself on the back at being ahead of the curve in the herb-drying rack trend.
(3) Discover that you have no place to hang aforementioned herb-drying rack and try to sell at yard sale.
(4) Realize that the herb-drying rack trend has yet to take off in the state of Kentucky when no one purchases rack at yard sale.
(5) Wait 4 months and put out herb-drying rack at another yard sale.
(6) Cringe when, surprisingly, yet again, no one buys the incredibly trendy herb-drying rack at the yard sale.
(7) Place herb-drying rack in attic.
(8) Wait one year.
(9) Plan a party and realize that you have a blank space over television in playroom.
(10) Go to attic for inspiration. Spy neglected herb-drying rack and immediately re-purpose as medal and award display.
(12) Post herb-drying/medal award display as your “mini impossibility” and return to the arduous task of trying to figure out how to bake homemade bread. 🙂
PS Always remember….you are a rock star 🙂
PPS All pictures taken by RTM Connect.