How far along are you on your Christmas shopping?
Just figured out we were in November?
I got you.
Today on our “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” series with my sweet friend Leslie, we are sharing all the gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list. I have four fun gift guides that I put together for the hardest to shop for people on my Christmas list. Some of it is a little random. Some of it is super unique. Some of it is “why didn’t I think of that.” I’m posting it all now to avoid those shipping delays and “out of stock” notices that are happening to so many shoppers (including me).
Almost everything I’m sharing is tried and true and guaranteed to bring a smile wrapped up under the Christmas tree.
Here are all the Christmas gift ideas.
You just need to add wrapping paper.
Teen Girl Gift Guide
Let’s start with the guide that I share every year.
The twins help me put this together.
Teen girl gifts picked out by teen girls.
They can’t be wrong.
I love the list this year. There are lower price point items and some stocking stuffers and a few splurges for someone special.
Here’s what’s on the list:
- This bracelet making kit
- This initial necklace
- This 3-colored lighted make-up mirror
- This light-up letter board
- This digital graphic drawing tablet
- This photo printer (we used this at their parties)
- This mascara
- This butterfly hair clip
- This marker set
- This detangler brush
- These mini purses
- These cleansing brushes
- This book
- These velvet scrunchies
- These paint pen markers
The Cozy Gift Guide
This is the gift guide for all the friends on your list.
There’s nothing better for a friend than a little bit of cozy wrapped up with a bow.
The best smelling candle that these warm socks and the warmest blanket and so much more.
Here’s what’s on the cozy list:
- This sherpa lounge set (it’s under $20)
- This furry pillow
- This oatmeal soap
- This puffer jacket (it looks so high end and it’s under $25)
- These touch screen texting gloves
- This set of 7 cozy socks
- This cozy blanket
- This sherpa robe
- These pom pom slippers
- This amazing candle
- This knitted blanket
- This Pick a pom pom hat
The Gift Guide for Men
Remember when I said these gift guides were for the people on my list who sometimes I was at a loss as to what to get them?
That set of twinkling eyes I’m married to is one of the most challenging.
So I asked him for input for the list (and now I know what he wants without actually asking him. Shhhhhh.:)
Here’s what’s on the gift guide for men:
- This insulated water bottle with two different lids
- This grilling spice set
- This leather toiletry travel bag (I got this for him last Christmas)
- This neck massager
- This super-soft scarf
- This desktop tablet stand
- This flexible tripod
- This backup phone charger
- This wireless charger stand
- This magnetic wristband
- This shaving brush
- This battery storage with tester
The Mother-In-Law Gift Guide
I love my mother-in-law.
She lets me be myself and celebrates me and lifts me up and generally puts up with a lot of randomness from me.
Can you see why I love her?
She’s not hard to buy for at all. I just want it to be so special for her so I put some ideas together for all the amazing mothers-in-law out there.
Here’s what’s on the gift guide for mothers-in-law.
- This modern initial necklace
- This personalized tea towel
- This embossed rolling pin
- These personalized engraved utensils
- This monogrammed tote
- This ceramic diffuser
- This weighted blanket set
- This fruit infusion pitcher
- This facial steamer
- This neck massager pillow
- This electric kettle (with seven LED light settings)
- This Nutri-blender Pro
Here’s to all the shopping that’s already finished and all the shopping that is yet to come.
May your cart be overflowing and your wrapping be speedy.
And your heart be full. 🙂
Be sure and check out what Leslie is sharing today.
Her gift guides are amazing.
12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas
(what you might have missed)
- DAY 1: What You Should Be Shopping for Christmas Now
- DAY 2: How To Choose a Christmas Theme
- DAY 3: 17 Ways to Make Last Year’s Christmas Decor Look Like New
- DAY 4: 7 Simple and Easy Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
Here’s what Leslie has been sharing
- DAY 1: How to Shop for Seasonal Decor
- DAY 2: A Cranberry Christmas Theme
- DAY 3: 11 Ways to Repurpose Last Year’s Christmas Decor
- DAY 4: Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas