This post is sponsored by Greenworks.
Just in case you were wondering?
Father’s Day is 4 days, 15 hours and 47 seconds away.
I don’t have to wonder.
My husband has been dropping hints for the last two months. Gradually, slowly, he works things into conversation. Or leaves an open flyer on a table. Or casually mentions a tool like it’s a news item he just found online. I think he thinks the kids and I don’t notice.
He thinks he’s the epitome of stealth and intrigue.
Double 00 hint dropper.
The other day, I commented about the fact that Father’s Day is right around the corner.
AND HE ACTED SURPRISED.
Like he hadn’t noticed.
Like he was oblivious.
Like he was completely unaware that he was about to be showered with cake and breakfast and tools and handmade cards with extra hearts.
I had to turn away to stop laughing.
June 16 is right around the corner, so to celebrate hint-dropping Father’s everywhere, I put together a list of tools (on sale right now at your local Lowe’s) that any Father would be happy to find next to all of those hand-drawn hearts.
Greenworks Cordless Blower
- We have this blower and my husband uses it ALL THE TIME
- It’s perfect for clean-up after you finish yard work (or we use it for last-minute porch clean-up instead of sweeping when we have company coming over)
- This blower runs up to 45 minutes run time on low speed with a fully charged 2.5 AH Battery
- It’s less than 8 lbs
- Has a push button start—don’t need to use messy gas
- Variable speeds
- You can pick one up at your local Lowe’s or you can check out the cordless blower here
Greenworks pressure washer
- This was at the top of the hint dropping list
- It’s perfect for all that dirty siding and cleaning off concrete and making sure your outdoor furniture looks like new
- It has a 14-amp motor
- The pressure washer comes with metal wand, soap and turbo nozzles and multiple quick-connect wand tips for various cleaning applications
- You can store all those accessories right on the pressure washer so they don’t get lost
- Has a 35-ft power cord with inline GFCI for use on all exterior outlets
- You can pick one up at your local Lowe’s or you can see more about the pressure washer here
Greenworks cordless drill
- There were TONS of subtle hints about a drill
- Most of them involved the word “cordless”
- This cordless drill comes with two speeds
- It’s compact, lightweight and easy to use
- You can pick one up at your local Lowe’s or you can see more about the cordless drill here
- We have this trimmer and it works amazingly well
- You can run it up to 40 minutes on a fully charged 2Ah Battery
- It has a push button start so you don’t have to worry about messy gas
- 2Ah Li-Ion battery and charger included
- You find this at your local Lowe’s or you can see more about this trimmer here
cordless LED work light
- I added this to the list because I think this is what we are getting my father-in-law
- He never met a work light he didn’t like
- This one is 24V and cordless and stands on it’s own
- You can find this at your local Lowe’s or see more details about the work light here
In amazing news?
Greenworks Tools are on sale right now—up to 25% off.
And to celebrate all of the amazing, incredible, wonderful fathers out there, Greenworks Tools is giving away three $300 gift certificates to Lowe’s over on Instagram.
Here are the details on how to enter:
To enter, simply jump over to the Greenworks tools Instagram page. Then like the page and leave a comment.
Want more chances to win? Simply tag a friend in their Instagram post. Every friend you tag gains you another entry. So like the photo and tag 1o friends, you get 11 entry. Tag 15 friends and you get 16 chances to win! See how that works!?
The contest winners will be picked on 6/14 at 3 pm EST. Tag as many as you want until then.
Be sure to check out the Greenworks tools at your local Lowes.
Happy Father’s Day to you
disclosure: This post was sponsored by Greenworks Tools.
All opinions are my own.
Please see my advertising page for more information.