Looking for simple ways to decorate for fall? Why not start with your table? Here are 28 creative fall centerpiece ideas.
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my dog poop mishap.
I got so many comments and questions about the table from the post so I wanted to share some of my other favorite fall tables. Just between us? I think that fall is my Rhett Butler.
I can’t help it.
I have a little Scarlett in me.
Remember how she flirted with the Tarleton boys and flitted her fan and sashayed around the dance floor with her 18″ waist and her crinolines and arched eyebrows.
Remember how she pined after Ashley and followed him around and flirted shamelessly with him in front of Melanie after she wrapped herself in those curtains and willingly stole Suellen’s fiancée Frank and became a hard-hearted business mogul.
Bless her heart.
There’s just something about fall that makes a heart beat faster.
Today I’m decorating all the tables with all the fall ideas.
Here are creative fall centerpiece ideas from all the tables I’ve ever danced with.
Fall centerpiece ideas
Fall table idea number one:
1. Start with a wood plank used as a wood runner.
2. Add wood vases with leaves from the yard.
3. Fill wood bowls with fruit.
4. Layer in cutting boards and rustic pumpkins.
Fall table idea number two:
1. Start with a runner with a little orange.
2. Fill faux pumpkins with dried hydrangeas.
3. Layer in orange pumpkins.
4. Add magnolia leaves (these dry in place) and other faux greenery.
Fall table idea number three:
1. Start with a simple burlap runner.
2. Find these wood trees and get inspired.
3. Stack the wood trees on wood logs.
4. Add in toile and velvet pumpkins (and make the cutest chargers out of gold leaves).
Fall table idea number four:
1. Start with a bay leaf runner.
2. Add in different types of faux greenery.
3. Shop the produce aisle and add the pumpkins.
4. Layer in magnolia leaves and let them dry.
Fall table idea number five:
1. Start with a chalkboard runner.
2. Create cabbage vases.
3. Fill the vases with fall leaves from the yard.
4. Add in rustic pumpkins and different types of produce.
Fall table idea number six:
1. Go bright or go home.
2. Find all your white dishes and fill them with fruit.
3. Add brightly colored flowers from the grocery store in wood vases.
4. Tuck a floral sprig at each place setting.
Fall table idea number seven:
1. Start with a blue table runner.
2. Add in glass vases with faux stems (so they last all fall).
3. Bring in blue velvet pumpkins.
4. Add gold flatware and patterned dishes.
Fall is almost here.
And I’m ready.
I’m ready for that moment when you can smell fall in the air. It tickles your nose and makes your heart race.
I’m ready for that first crisp cool fall day when you see the first leaf fall and you know that nature is getting ready to paint a brilliant masterpiece.
Amazing colors of every shade and hue burst forth around every bend.
I’m ready to dance with my favorite season of all.
PS Which season do you like to dance with?
18 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email