Looking for simple ways to decorate for fall? Why not start with your table? Here are 28 creative fall centerpiece ideas.
Someone sent me the sweetest email yesterday.
They asked me if I missed the farmhouse.
I wanted to tell her no.
I wanted to tell her I’m all adjusted and living in the house I grew up in and I only give Kentucky a passing thought.
I love where I live and I love my family and I love my new/old house.
But when fall shows up? I miss Kentucky. I miss the leaves turning. I miss the cool crisp air. I miss the miles and miles of cornfields. I miss the hayrides and bonfires and sweater weather.
I can’t help it.
There’s just something about fall in the country that makes a heart beat faster.
So today to celebrate Kentucky and fall, I’m taking a look back at all of my fall tables through the years.
Here are creative fall centerpiece ideas from all the tables I’ve ever falled with.
Fall centerpiece ideas
Fall table idea number one:
1. Start with a wood plank used as a wood runner.
2. Add wood vases with leaves from the yard.
3. Fill wood bowls with fruit.
4. Layer in cutting boards and rustic pumpkins.
Fall decorating idea number two:
1. Drape two runners horizontally across the table.
2. Group small pots of flowers in the center of the table to create a centerpiece.
3. Add blue and white pumpkins.
4. Add blue candles to the fall table.
Fall table idea number three:
1. Start with a runner with a little orange.
2. Fill faux pumpkins with dried hydrangeas.
3. Layer in orange pumpkins.
4. Add magnolia leaves (these dry in place) and other faux greenery.
Fall table idea number four:
1. Start with a simple burlap runner.
2. Find these wood trees and get inspired.
3. Stack the wood trees on wood logs.
4. Add in toile and velvet pumpkins (and make the cutest chargers out of gold leaves).
Fall table idea number five:
1. Start with a bay leaf runner.
2. Add in different types of faux greenery.
3. Shop the produce aisle and add the pumpkins.
4. Layer in magnolia leaves and let them dry.
Fall table idea number six:
1. Start with a chalkboard runner.
2. Create cabbage vases.
3. Fill the vases with fall leaves from the yard.
4. Add in rustic pumpkins and different types of produce.
Fall table idea number seven:
1. Go bright or go home.
2. Find all your white dishes and fill them with fruit.
3. Add brightly colored flowers from the grocery store in wood vases.
4. Tuck a floral sprig at each place setting.
Fall table idea number eight:
1. Start with a blue table runner.
2. Add in glass vases with faux stems (so they last all fall).
3. Bring in blue velvet pumpkins.
4. Add gold flatware and patterned dishes.
Fall is almost here.
And I’m ready.
I went shopping yesterday at Dollar Tree and came home with FOUR fall projects including the cutest metal trucks and mini hay bales to go in them.
So many amazing fall (and Christmas) projects are just around the corner.
How about you?
Are you ready to start decorating?