Five random thoughts on a chilly fall morning in Kentucky.
1. I think a really good font makes the day look brighter.
2. Tonight is day light savings time. I never met an extra hour of sleep I didn’t like.
3. What is up with the names on the coke bottles? I’m always having a diet coke with someone named Amy.
4. I have it on good authority that the high pony is the best option for scarf weather.
5. The twins went to a hayride last night.
A hayride that had boys.
Not sure about how I feel about hayrides and boys.
Not sure how we got here especially since I just dropped them off for kindergarten. 🙂
Having a dream is a wonderful thing.
I love it when dreams come true.
Here’s a story of one that did.
Looking for a last minute idea for a party?
Or even just a snack for the football game?
Here’s a yummy caramel apple recipe.
Simplest fall door arrangement ever.
In the history of ever.
Easy DIY found here.
I heart coffee.
Here’s how to make your very own pumpkin spiced coffee.
Oh….and a DIY for these mugs.
And in random news this week:
Love this DIY. I think I’m making my own version.
De-stressing hour by hour (total aside….I didn’t even know that de-stressing was a word).
And I’ll leave you with this modern farmhouse tour.
It’s so pretty and clean and simple it will make you sigh.
And one more for the road.
If your hydrangea are dried now, here’s an easy way to make a hydrangea wreath.
Happy random Saturday to you rock star. 🙂