Random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. I kind of feel like I’m cheating on fall. I’m burning a pine scented candle this morning.
2. Have you ever noticed that rooms in your house have a better time of day? Morning is the best time for my dining room, but my kitchen doesn’t really get going until afternoon.
3. Chapel Market was incredible. I sold out of almost everything. I did have a few things left and I just listed them over on my Painted Fox Collection. You can check it out here. Everything on the site is on sale, too. Here are the details on the sale and there’s free shipping on everything.
4. If you are on Instagram, I just found the prettiest new farmhouse feed to follow. You can see it here.
5. In exciting news, when I was speaking in Nebraska this week, one of the attendees told me when I talked it was as if I was ten feet tall. I’ve been wearing heels my whole life to look taller.
Who knew all I had to do was just tell stories? 🙂Continue reading