Here are a few random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. The sunrise this morning painted the trees orange.
2. I have decided that leggings are never going to be pants. No matter how hard they try. Even if they are velvet. Even if they are faux denim with pockets. Even if they try to rename themselves jeggings. It’s simply not going to happen.
3. There’s a new Netflix series out called The Crown I’m going to start watching. It had me at Queen Elizabeth.
4. I shopped at Target for Christmas and almost fainted in the aisle. It was so amazing I can’t even. I don’t want to spoil December on the blog for you, but it’s full of marble Christmas trees.
5. Can we start a campaign to bring mittens back?
6. Did anyone see the blonde-haired Cubs player’s wife sing God Bless America? She was AMAZING.
6. And finally, I have never, ever, ever been so happy….
….to see the back side of a week. 🙂Continue reading